6.17.2014

Rose Gold + White

I had put the white blazer away from the blog for a few posts to avoid boring myself and everyone else, HOWEVER a new white Summer purse with rose gold hardware deserves a matching blazer haha. This is my third Mini Mac bag by Rebecca Minkoff (all from Eluxe.ca) and they have worn so well despite my constant use and abuse of them. That being said, if this white purse is an off white by the end of the summer, I won't hold it against it. I will just consider it a great Summer with lots of places to go and see (dressed chicly of course). We're ready for you Summer 2014; come at us June 21st!

| necklace - TopShop Canada | blazer - Talula by Artizia | bag - Rebecca Minkoff via Eluxe | shorts - Billabong | sandals - Franco Sarto | cuff - Love Always Couture | 


 







1 comment:

I love the love you leave for me (say that 10 times fast) xo