7.11.2014

WEEKEND WEAR: Winery Wandering

First of all, this post is titled with the most thoughtful alliteration (the English geek in me always leaks into my blogging) so we are already doing well for the weekend haha. It is has been hot here for the last week to the tune of an average of 35 degrees. Pretty decent for Canada when most people think we don't have heat problems which always effects what you are going to wear whether you like it or not!
My personal summer mandate is to adventure, and also to be open to adventures in your own "backyard" when you can't go away for an extended time. I spend a great deal of time at wineries with my family, not always to drink their wares, but they boast the most stunning properties in the region that are open to the public at no charge. Perfect for a view that takes your breath away and a quiet moment to yourself.
Last weekend my mom and I stopped by Quail's Gate Winery to shoot some photos and my friend who works as a tour coordinator there had whipped up some truffle parm and garlic popcorn to sell in the shop by the bag. We took a bag (or two) to go and wandered about the grounds catching up together. I have embraced the culinary/wine culture in this region with all of me and I love learning about what we have to offer. What sights do you love close to your home? Have a wonderful weekend!

| blouse - TopShop Canada | necklace - Stella & Dot | watch - Michael Kors | shorts - Club Monaco | bag - Rebecca Minkoff via Eluxe | sandals - Michael Kors | 








3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty!!
    I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with this whole look - head to toe! And such beautiful scenery, makes for fab photos! Xo, D

    ReplyDelete
  3. just blogwalking.. Nice post and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love the love you leave for me (say that 10 times fast) xo